In the last very foodie week I have:
- asked for a sabbatical from work (got a no)
- handed in my notice after 6 years at work
- baked for a birthday party
- had brunch in Brasserie Sixty Six (poor - the cream on my waffles was sour!)
- seen my reviews on cheapeats
- filled in my form for Ballymaloe Cookery Schools twelve week course (starting in April) - eek!!
- did a class in the Dublin Cookery School which was lovely and so much fun
- had dinner in Cardiff and lunch in London with werk
- had pancake Tuesday - my absolute favourite food day of the year
- started planning my own birthday party
- started packing for a weekend in paris to eat cake
Its all been very exciting and crazy recently. I promise normal programming will resume shortly.